• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - question about accounts (1 Viewer)

lmao I use mine on like 15 computers in my house all the time....
+ 4 iphone/ipads
+ 3 laptops
+ 2 remote servers
+ 1 a partridge in a pear tree.... ok 1 last Dad joke there....

Can you show me how to install that on the partridge, it really didn't like me plugging in the usb drive. I then caught him again to try a ethernet cord since the wifi didn't show him connected. He's flying around tethered to his ass by this Cat5e but the folder still ins't being shared...I think these cuts may need stitches, or atleast some super glue...

Can you show me how to install that on the partridge, it really didn't like me plugging in the usb drive. I then caught him again to try a ethernet cord since the wifi didn't show him connected. He's flying around tethered to his ass by this Cat5e but the folder still ins't being shared...I think these cuts may need stitches, or atleast some super glue...

that is because you did not catch a Partridge, you caught a Bluejay and he only connects via... you guessed it.. Bluetooth!

- - - Updated - - -

ThreadHijackKitten.jpg

Question - question about accounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back