• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Server transfer time (1 Viewer)

whiteviper

RedCents
274¢
I was wondering if it is just account age or if character age matters also.

How old does an account have to be before it is eligible for a server transfer?

How old does the character have to be before it is eligible for a server transfer?

I was wondering if it is just account age or if character age matters also.

How old does an account have to be before it is eligible for a server transfer?

How old does the character have to be before it is eligible for a server transfer?

Prerequisites for Transferring to a new Server

Your character must be at least level 20.
Your account and character must be at least 60 days old.
Once a character has been transferred, that character is unable to transfer again for 24 hours.
You may initiate 8 character transfers within a 180 day period. If your character has been transferred within this time frame, you will need to wait before you can transfer them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have several times started new toons on other servers just to buy a couple of rare LoN Prize cards. And have had no problem moving them to my server after just a day or two. I did lvl them to 20 just in case (a hour with a merc)
It's all automated now, never had any problems. Buy token - use token - choose server - get disconnected - log in.

I tried to transfer an old char between servers. It would disconnect but never transfer. I had to contact support and get a free name change. Turns out the name violated the naming policy after the fact and that's why the transfer failed. Just a heads up if anyone else runs into the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that on the website where it says character AND account. However, i was wondering if anyone else has been able to make a new character on an account that is over 60 days old, and transfer the character before the character is 60 days old.

I have a throw away paid heroic that I make, hand an item, server transfer, delete and can remake immediately and do it again... So as long as the account is 30 days old, not 60..... it works...

Server transfer time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back