• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Test server (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,604¢
Hello guys, I used to sub to redguides but got away from eq, and have been completely away for over a year now. New account forgot my old info but ill stick with this account.

Anyway, how is the population etc on test server and usability of KISS. I have in about 20 accounts that I used to use, depending on situations, but never that many at once. I tended to raise a group all together to 100, then rinse / repeat. I guess I could start making more. Anyway, how has kiss been in the past year? Are there very many improvements compared to where it was a year ago ? Most of my toons were around 100 close to max AAs at that time, and T1 / 2 group gear. cant remember specifics its been a while, but totally thinking of investing in another year of redguides again and start up my test accounts.

Question - Test server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back