• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - unknown_zone full of old sebelis mobs? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
5,644¢
So I stepped away from PC for a while inside a TDS instance and came back to my group dead
3 of my toons in PoK, 3 of them were logged out, So I logged them in without paying attention to zone name and they showed up in in "unknown_zone" which has the South Qeynos map

Trying the zone-outs gave me "The zone is not ready to receive visitors"

Also multiple mobs that were unreachable and could hit me anywhere in zone from Old Sebelis would spawn (I got a jumpy robe!)
I was able to AE kill all of them with only undead bard and echo of old sebelis left so I decided to kill those and then a bunch respawned

Anyone have any idea what the hell happened?

h5Uizal.jpg

If they logged out or were bound in the Guild Hall, this is where you end up when you log in.
Please "/bug" report it as it's pissing me the hell off not being able to get into my guild hall.

Last edited:
I've end up in that zone many times you can't move around at all, I always use my drunkards stein to get out, a bunch of mobs are always there and it's like the twilight zone of eq, a place the server puts you when it can't put you anywhere else, I forgot to check which ID it has but logically it should be 3 since its qeynos, but I suspect it's 0 when we are actually sent to it since 0 is the first one in the zone array...
being sent there is a bug for sure...

This has happened to me a couple of times ... it's never fun, and especially no fun if your toon can't gate.

Happened again today
My WIZ had an EQ CTD while in an instance and my other chars left the instance so it must have closed. When I logged back in with WIZ the WIZ was in the zone

My Wiz could not handle the melee coming at him so he died =(

I can freely move around the entire zone the only problem is you agro the mobs regardless of where you are in the zone and you can not cast or melee them directly, have to use AE or skills that dont require LOS

Question - unknown_zone full of old sebelis mobs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back