• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What you doing in Norrath? 16-Dec (1 Viewer)

RedCents
5,644¢
I figured it would be interesting to see what everyone actually does in EQ/MQ2 world.

Maybe we make this a monthly or weekly thing if people actually participate =)
Try to limit to <5... I know it is hard...

1. Ding 105 for first time in eq live! (104 now)
    • SHD/CLR/ENC/WIZ/BRD/MAG
    • I have Original accounts from 1999 but really quit in PoP and had come back for TLP's various times.
    • EQ Live is very very different game and I think that TLP is pretty basic after playing EQLive.
  2. Starting my 2nd group (Have to capitalize on that double EXP!)
    • WAR/CLR/WIZ + BER + original kunark monk @ 74
    • Trying to decide on #6. Bard, Enc or SHM. I have been using KA but not happy with how well it runs a Bard.
  3. Researching what the hell all these HA and instance group/raid-tasks are about for TDS/TBM/EoK soooo confused!
    • It is obviously a bad idea to be exping like I am in open world EQ so need to figure this out.
  4. Working on BoxerUI some more
  5. Depending on how my system runs 12 I may have to finish my dual xeon workstation build

Update!

1. Dinged 105, about to max AA!
  2. Did not get around to making the new group... was too busy maxing AA =)
  3. Figured out the HA stuff kinda, doing TDS progression now
  4. Lazy here, have not done anything =)
  5. Wont know if I need to build dual xeon until I make the new group!

On Lockjaw, I farmed up enough Kronos during velious to keep my group active for all of Luclin...Time to AA grind!!

Bringing my SK/Cle/Enc/Bst/Wiz/Mag group through TBM progression on test. Then will do TDS and downwards.

Mostly because that is the highest content and still gives me gear. It will help me plow through the lower group content and possibly some raids.

Got my rangers to 60 and bazaar geared with full skill caps while I was off for the week, now AA ing.

Back to work today so I only get to be a forum slug instead of being at the helm.

Discussion - What you doing in Norrath? 16-Dec

Users who are viewing this thread

Back