• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Celebrate the Holiday's with BONUS EXPERIENCE!!! (1 Viewer)

kajnonei

RedCents
847¢
There is a chill in the air and Frostfell is in full swing! We want to help you celebrate this holidays season with a Double Experience Weekend for all players!

From 10:00 AM PST on Friday, December 23rd, 2016 through 2:00 PM PST on Monday, December 26th, 2016, all servers (yes, including Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinigel) will have double experience!

LOL, you're not traveling unless you are on the far side of the planet. In the Philippines at the moment and raining like hell, but only have an old laptop with me.

Im Laptop-less with the girlfriend (who is NOT EQ-friendly ... she's refers to EQ as "the other woman") in Eastern Europe. So, it depends on what you mean by "far side of the planet" because this former USSR country seems close ;)

Like I said, I'm in the Philippines, lol, poor internet connection. But it's been a long time since I was here last, having a good time and GREAT food.

I must have the best wife ever, each day she asks me if I am going to play some EQ..... for my sanity, I play and she likes the paypal account access....

I must have the best wife ever, each day she asks me if I am going to play some EQ..... for my sanity, I play and she likes the paypal account access....

Lol, I AFK exp because if I didn't I wouldn't get anything done in EQ. What little time playing I actually get is done doing quests/tasks. The other day I did the frostfell quest x6 (a full group) just to get the ornaments for my tank. That shit took forever because my ass had to farm Dark Matter from GoD. Also, there was someone else in the quest zone sniping all the skittish mobs. It was worth it, though! That white/blue plate looks cool!

Actually, I may do it again once or twice before it and over to get a set for my other tank and maybe some robes for my casters!

News - Celebrate the Holiday's with BONUS EXPERIENCE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back