• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New guy question (1 Viewer)

excelle

RedCents
I recently started playing on Live again after spending the last few years playing on Eqemu and have been using mq2 on there and miss it pretty hard on live now, mainly for the maps.

I have been two boxing but its rather slow and I wanted to add some others to the mix but beyond two I can't control the characters well but I am not familiar with KA at all, as I am used to setting up EQBC commands to box on eqemu. Is this still a possibility on live or is it almost all KA based nowadays and I should just learn how to set that up and use that?

eqbc works on live

KA is a great too to add more to the mix. Think of it as a "how to make a merc of any class" A played character would perform better, but a reasonably solid KA character will outperform an in-game mercenary.

Autocleric & AFNuke2 are custom macs specifically for those classes that do very well at outperforming mercenaries. (There's also an autobard in the works)

Question - New guy question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back