• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - your target is to far away.... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
797¢
that's the message i get when playing on my laptop. its just a step away to attack the mob. what melee thing i need to change? at the desktop machine at home everything works without problems. i hope someone can help me with my problem.... all macros are affected, so i guess it is a mq2melee thing probably...

thank you!

Last edited:
My wizards get this ALL THE TIME if I have levitate on..... They are casters for fucksake.... they don't care about melee range....

- - - Updated - - -

if I move them 2 steps in any direction, even away from the mob, they can see it! I just reset them and go on, figured it was a feature...

Hmmm. I think I mentioned something about /ranged item, not sure this applies to your Wizards, but if anyone is going to create a group full of wizards trying to kill mobs with ranged items. It would definitely be you..

Problem - your target is to far away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back