• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - Huge Thank You (1 Viewer)

Darkmax

RedCents
1,239¢
With the holiday season upon us I would like to take a minute to express my heart felt thanks to all the members of this community that make it as great as it is. Of course none of this would be possible without EQMule and Redbot but also the many other folks who each contributes to this site. With the help of many macros I am able to enjoy Everquest on a whole new level. I can met new challenges and find new ways of over coming obstacles. I am thankful for macros like Kissassist which forms the backbone of any group I create now, thank you Maskoi for the countless hours you put in to help others find more enjoyment in this game. EoKnuke which has allowed me to burn things to the ground as I learn the finer points of having a few wizards around, thank you Razkle! Thank you Noobhaxor for macros like autocleric and autobard. I would also like to thank all of the people who have created or enhanced things by writing inis, giving feedback, or sending a dollar or two. This is by far one of the most productive and helpful communities I have had the honor of being associated with and look forward to enjoying the company of in the future.

Thanks!

Hear Hear.

I honestly could not play EQ anymore if they took all of this away. I don't know how all of the phinny ppl do it! I have a hard time loggin in if the compile isn't good to go anymore.

I could go the cheap route and say "ditto!" or write a few pages (I tend to keep going once started =p) But I will settle for saying "Hear hear!" EQ and MQ keep me from wearing prison stripes after working with some folks all day... and keeps me out of the bars (for the most part) And having a place where everyone has at least one thing in common, is definitely a cheering thought through out the day

Serious - Huge Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back