• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - zone into plane of health from tranqulity trick. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
356¢
instead of running the path to the ally near nightmare entrance you can position yourself at this spot over the wall. then zoom your camera out and click the crystal to health!
EQ000021.jpg

Untested but if you know the door ID of that crystal can't u just create a hotkey with /doortarget whatever and next line /click left door

It seems like if you are close enough to camera out and click it, then mq should be able to click it without having to camera out first...

I have the opposite issue. I have characters bound in Plane of Tranquility so I can easily get to TBM zones and Plane of War. However, when I teleport bind everyone to PoT and /afol my tank, MQ2 clicks the crystal on 90% of them for some reason assuming my tank zoned into plane of health when he didn't.

Zoning back to PoT is really annoying since you gotta move everyone ontop the chair to do it.

Strategy - zone into plane of health from tranqulity trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back