• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Multiple profiles (1 Viewer)

masfirme2

RedCents
95¢
I was curious as to if there was a way to setup multiple kiss profiles. I like to use different configurations when I am boxing 6+ characters on a raid. Would it work to just name a new file like /mac kissassist1 and have that setup to the raid configuration ? Also, is there a way to get the assisting boxes to switch from a boss to adds?

Thanks!

I have a folder with subfolders containing a few different sets of cookie cutter ini's that I can use for different stuff. Things like clerics using quick heals instead of CH, which type of nukes/dots casters are using, etc. I just paste copies of the ini's into the folders and then you can copy/paste them back into the main folder to overwrite the existing ones depending on your situation.

Question - Multiple profiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back