• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Fellowship reset? (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
After this last patch I noticed hundreds of my toons have no fellowship groups. Every one I looked at had been removed from their fellowship group.

Anyone else see this?

Just checked mine, seems fine. Any chance it's related to FTP? I know there are a couple threads wanting DB to expand max members in fellowship, maybe they've made some changes and screwed some things up.

Maybe....? I have a mix of AA and F2P in my fellowship.. cleared the whole thing out tho... I don't believe there were any updates to fellowships mentioned in the patch this month, although they did fix that Capped vitality bug on reg XP last month.. not sure if they introduced any new bugs as a result (nothing i noticed anyway)...

Correction: all the vitality on my capped toons is gone (coulda swore the green bars showed no?), but it seems it is still there on the few that are not capped yet...

Just checked mine, seems fine. Any chance it's related to FTP? I know there are a couple threads wanting DB to expand max members in fellowship, maybe they've made some changes and screwed some things up.

nope both ftp and gold all lost it. all the 12 man fellowships reset to zero members

- - - Updated - - -

easy enough to fix but still, a pain! thank god for Spreadsheets!

My fellowships went poof. One character cannot join my new fellowship for a day because he "recently created or joined a fellowship", even though this is clearly not true. Hopefully resolved today.

Discussion - Fellowship reset?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back