• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Empires of Kunark Informational Live Stream 10/6/2016 (1 Viewer)

Darkmax

RedCents
1,239¢
The EverQuest Live Team will be holding an Empires of Kunark expansion stream will start on Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 10AM PDT* and would like to invite YOU to join them!

We'll be doing this stream from Facebook Live, and you can tune in here: [url]www.facebook.com/EverQuestLive[/URL]

I want to pre-order NOW!

Last year pre-orders started on October 1st. The current TBM sale lasts until October 4th, so it won't be too longer after that. :woop:

I haven't been this excited about an Everquest xpac in a long time.

I'm told no level increase with this X-pac.

Only info I have so far =P

Where'd you hear that? Not sure I mind either way. It'd be cool if they kept the levels the same and made mobs in EoKunark much tougher, but the gear/aa's you can get in EoKunark would significantly improve your characters. That way, the older zones stay relevant.

All I know about it is everyone will be able to maintain illusions when zoning. Think the guy that runs eqresource posted about it on official forums and a dev pretty much confirmed it.

Where'd you hear that? Not sure I mind either way. It'd be cool if they kept the levels the same and made mobs in EoKunark much tougher, but the gear/aa's you can get in EoKunark would significantly improve your characters. That way, the older zones stay relevant.

All I know about it is everyone will be able to maintain illusions when zoning. Think the guy that runs eqresource posted about it on official forums and a dev pretty much confirmed it.

From a member of RoI. I was surprised as well but I guess it would make sense. They've had a lot of work on their hands this year with instancing Phini, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't wanna make 5 levels of spells for each and every class.

However, IF they keep the cap at 105, what are the odds of opening up 100 to 105 for FTP? I was really looking forward to being able to FTP to 105...

However, IF they keep the cap at 105, what are the odds of opening up 100 to 105 for FTP? I was really looking forward to being able to FTP to 105...

TDS should go FTP, and if that happens levels 101 to 105 should open, as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to pre-order NOW!

Last year pre-orders started on October 1st. The current TBM sale lasts until October 4th, so it won't be too longer after that. :woop:

I haven't been this excited about an Everquest xpac in a long time.

Thanks for reminding about TBM sale expiration... I need to move a couple of lvl 105 toons to new TBM accounts so that I can start running two groups all the time.

I am PRETTY sure there is a level increase with this one, Zam already has 110 gear and stuff.... They have never posted that shit without it showing in the next expac, but anything is possible

I am PRETTY sure there is a level increase with this one, Zam already has 110 gear and stuff.... They have never posted that shit without it showing in the next expac, but anything is possible

All the current TBM group gear has focii that go up through lvl 110.

No level increase this expansion, they're doing a bunch of focus AAs for our TDS spells instead. I'm totally ok with that because I hate redoing all my inis with some cookie cutter renamed spells. They're probably running out of ways to rephrase the spell names lol.

Just looking over the AAs on the beta forums, there are some things I'm excited about like the anticipated shots focus for Rangers. Cooldown reduction and debuff length increase... possibly full uptime with a single ranger now!?

This expansion is lame. All about Chardok and Sarnaks. Chardok was crap back then. No mention of frogloks or Sebilis which was the meat of Kunark.

Well Chardok is where I made my 2nd fortune (first was in Droga) back in 2001, so I am sort of excited to see it again.

Part of the appeal was that save for the rare Royals raid, there was practically no one there. I could single pull named all day.

Still Sebilis was way more exciting for group play, not sure why they are not revamping that zone.

Group gear looks like a very nice increase in power! Also there's a vendor for "group rare" gear/armor with much better stuff. Not sure how we get it, all I see is everything on different merchants and it all cost Bayle Marks, which as far as I know is currency you buy in the DB store....

News - Empires of Kunark Informational Live Stream 10/6/2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Back