• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Sarnak Illusions for All Access Members! (1 Viewer)

Darkmax

RedCents
1,239¢
As Norrathians prepare for EverQuest’s next expansion, EverQuest: Empires of Kunark, we’ve found many adventurers reminiscing about the first time they saw Kunark and the strange and mythical beasts that inhabited it.

One such creature is the Sarnak. First introduced to Norrath in the expansion The Ruins of Kunark, Sarnaks are Iksar/Dragon-hybrids. Once servants to the Iksar, Sarnaks famously revolted and claimed Chardok as their own.

In EverQuest, players have admired the might – and the vibrant appearance – of the Sarnak for many years. Now, if you’re an All Access Member, you can take on that appearance for yourself!

From 12:01AM on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 through 12:00PM (Noon) on Wednesday, October 12, 2016
, All Access Members who log in to EverQuest will receive the “Visage of Chardok Royalty,” which is a Sarnak player illusion!

The illusion uses one of the classic character models that were first introduced when The Ruins of Kunark was released in 2000.

You can earn this item on every character, but you will need to log in with each character on which you want the item. Your account must have an active membership when you log in to be awarded this item. The Visage of Chardok Royalty is available to characters on all servers, including progression servers!

Find the original Everuest.com post Here!

Luclin is what 3 weeks from the Vote yet on RF? Puts us 5 weeks from release and LJ a week or 2 behind that? = 1 Extra Month of subs.

I originally was only going to re-activate 1 group at voting time but I most likely will now do 2 on the last day of the event. Guess their bait worked for at least 12 Krono.

I'd be excited if this was the new Sarnak model. I guess they're saving that illusion for the collector's edition of the xpac.

This illusion (with a different outfit) is already available from the 16th anniversary task: Sarnak Seneschal Mask

News - Sarnak Illusions for All Access Members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back