• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Music - New Metallica? (1 Viewer)

I like moth into flame better. I just like listening to the haters. You know they crank that shit up when no one is watching. Hi haters, see ya at the next concert ;)

Haha,

I am grateful we are still seeing new content, I turned 30 last year and I think thanks to the internet and awareness of how fast trends move these days I'm starting to feel the nostalgia my parents likely started to feel in their 40s.

Meeting people who have never played a super nintendo, or a Zelda game. The death of Saturday morning cartoons, it's a blessing to get older, but sometimes sad as well to think that at some point all the stuff we like now will be so outdated no one bothers to make content that caters to our tastes anymore.

But so far, our generation has held on pretty well, new Metallica song, everquest can still be played (take that shit console games you can't play after 10 months because they shut down the DRM server!!)

Last edited:
Haha,

I am grateful we are still seeing new content, I turned 30 last year and I think thanks to the internet and awareness of how fast trends move these days I'm starting to feel the nostalgia my parents likely started to feel in their 40s.

Meeting people who have never played a super nintendo, or a Zelda game. The death of Saturday morning cartoons, it's a blessing to get older, but sometimes sad as well to think that at some point all the stuff we like now will be so outdated no one bothers to make content that caters to our tastes anymore.

But so far, our generation has held on pretty well, new Metallica song, everquest can still be played (take that shit console games you can't play after 10 months because they shut down the DRM server!!)

Death of Saturday morning cartoons?!?!?!?!? They got moved to sunday morning =P

For the last few months One punch man, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball Super and many others you can find sunday morning on kissanime or ryuanime. All the most popular shows air in japan sunday morning and get subbed by saturday and most popular shows air in america dubbed on saturday night so they're available in the morning. I spend a few hours every sunday watching cartoons while I work =P

My biggest issue with the generation behind us is none of them seem to appreciate anything that takes time. Or very few of them. Every single cousin/nephew in my family (about 8 of them) don't play any games that take an attention span. They all play those like Clash of Clan/Call of Duty type games. The only reason this bothers me is because companies try and market to that consumer base too much. Most new games are made to look pretty but not long or with depth. I honestly have't played a good RPG game in years because I can beat them all in like 18hrs.

I really miss the days of buying a game with 4 discs and sitting down for weeks playing it and beating it. Guess that's why I am still playing EQ after all this time and not WoW.

Music - New Metallica?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back