• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - How many of your characters have obtained their epic weapon? (1.0, 1.5 or 2.0) (1 Viewer)

How many of your characters have obtained their epic weapon? (1.0, 1.5 or 2.0)

• Total voters
With all the people who have 40 toons and shit running around, I'm shocked the numbers are so low!

I've done the 1.0, 1.5/2.0 on six toons. By FAR, the one I'm most proud of is my Mage (was my original main). That shit took FOOOOOOOREVER and actually caused me to quit EQ for a while. Getting into PoSky for a crown and getting quillmane to pop (never have done this, ps, I bought a mq) was incredibly difficult when I was coming up as a young mage in the early 2000's.

My other toons with their epics: SK, cleric, bard, zerker, and ranger. My shammy is probably the next one I'll do. Not sure if wizzy/chanter clickies are still worthwhile. If so, I'd add them to the list, as well.

Most of mine are Shammy and Cleric Epics. All 2.0 of course.
Bard Epic was the most difficult, mostly due to spawns always being down /sigh.

Without showing actual numbers, minimum of the following classes with at least 1.0 if not higher:
War, Mag, Shm, Clr, Enc, Nec.

Interesting poll =]

~TheFiddler~

3 Clerics (1.0,2.0), 1 SK (2.0), 1 RNG (1.0,2.0), 1 Enc (1.0,1.5), 1 WIZ (2.0)

Cleric was my original main, ohh the days of camping Sol, and raiding Zordak.... the other 2 were pure autopilot after that.

Think I'm right at 10 if you count just doing 1.0's as well. 14 accounts and plan to get 2.0 for all of them. My mage was actually the easier one I have done. Used my ranger to track all the spawns and just killed the relevant mobs to find what is what, repeat till I saw quilmane and then it was easy to spawn him repeatedly. Had an account in SK for a while farming trade skill stuff and spawned quillmane 10+ times without trying, even killed him and /general the cloak. Just about done getting The Tear of Alaris x14 accounts. Only 3 more accounts to go and all of them are lvl17.5+ on the tear, so just need to get each of them @40-50 fragments to complete. After that, I'll get back to getting 2.0's on all of them and then back to working LDoN's for the adventurer stone to be maxxed.

Epic Smepic, I have it on my main wiz, on 3 clerics, an sk and a druid.... just never motivated to get it, except on the druid cause who don't want a sword that rains leaves?

So far I have Paladin, Cleric, Enchanter, 2 x Wizard, Shaman, and Bard all 2.0 and Monk 1.0 completed currently. Plan on finishing the monk, than mage, druid, and rogue.

so many toons over the years, latest were 2 more on phinny, hopefully the last until 1.5/2 on phinny.

2x nec 1.0
4x nec 1.5 + 2.0
2x wiz 1.0
1x wiz 1.5
2x wiz 2.0
2x druid 2.0
1x sk 1.0
2x sk 1.5/2
1x monk 1.0
1x ranger 1.0 and allllmost finished the 1.5 =p
Can't count how many more i have helped complete almost in entireity.

The ornaments were a cool idea, but i would love it if you could purchase a seperate aug with your epics focus/click...or even upgrade the epic, especially in the case of the eternal necro 2.0...since no necro unequips it.

other then bragging rights, some classes still get a bonus out of thier epics. Necro, SK, Cleric off hand.

But it is on that "someday after I get all this other stuff done" list.. heh

other then bragging rights, some classes still get a bonus out of thier epics. Necro, SK, Cleric off hand.

But it is on that "someday after I get all this other stuff done" list.. heh

I used to do the cleric one but since the AA its pointless.... it was nice though... when mana was a factor

3SKS 2.0, my original Pally (TOOK 12 YEARS!!!) 1.0, Ranger 1.0 ( over 120 hrs logged in Hate for that damn SEoC!). I have bad luck...

2x Monk 1.0s, one on P99 and another on Phinny, even camped the Idols.

1.5/2.0 on my main live server monk.

Did 1.0/1.5/2.0 on my main live server ranger.

1.5/2.0 on my SK tank.

Still looking to do the shammy, bard, and zerker 2.0 on my current box team.

Pretty sure most of the 2.0s are still useful if min/maxing your characters.

Poll - How many of your characters have obtained their epic weapon? (1.0, 1.5 or 2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back