• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - LoN giving free packs 8/1/2016 (1 Viewer)

Darkmax

RedCents
1,239¢
I know Daybreak had announced no more free packs after 7/15 but I logged in today 8/1/2016 and was given free packs like normal. That being said I logged in all my accounts for free packs even 1 which had never logged into LON before. If you want free packs this may be the last chance guess someone forgot to flip the switch!

Good luck

Thanks for posting this. I also logged in last night, on a whim, and claimed all my new free packs (got three horses out of my nine accounts... crazysauce). I didn't realize this was novel or something unexpected or I would have come here to give everyone a heads up, as well!

Cheers!

And any tradeable cards seem to be going for a lot of loot, too.

How do you register your LoN game so that you can trade cards in game? I tried following the link in the GUI and it sent me to a broken Sony link.

Not sure you can at this point - they required you to buy at least 1 pack from the DB store to trade cards in game.

Guide - LoN giving free packs 8/1/2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Back