• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help with boxing EQ window issue (1 Viewer)

dchap0808

RedCents
28¢
I have an annoying issue.
Running windows 10 64bit on 3 displays. I run 4 instances of eq, all windowed. Once I have them all up and running, I split 2 on 1 monitor, and run 1 on each of my 2 main displays, windowed, but full screen.

No matter what I've tried, when I first run EQ, after clicking PLAY from launchpad, the windows will pop up, then minimize off screen. I have to right click on the task bar, click move, use the keyboard to move them back to a display, which I have no idea where it's actually at, so it's a craps shoot. Usually, it's off to the left of my main display though. This happens with all 4 instances of eq. After I finally get them back on screen, I attempt to snap 2 instances to 1 display, splitting them down the middle of the display. Sometimes, they will snap correctly, sometimes they snap, then disappear off screen again.

It only seems to be with EQ that I have this problem. Chrome snaps perfectly, any thing else works great. Just EQ.

Any ideas?

Help with boxing EQ window issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back