• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Gamparse? (1 Viewer)

Have used GamParse before, It can be a huge system hog, but it is very capable for what it does. It how ever requires you turn on all spam and EQ log. Thus, you will be doing a lost of disk activity (be warned if you don't have SSD!) depending on what it is you want to track. Also be aware that since it is working off of your character's log file to gather data, it is only as accurate as what your toon sees/hears ingame. Thus, if your a caster back away from a target, you may not see all the DPS messages from everyone else... same with if you want to track healing. (seen folks get into arguments and paste parse logs over who did how much damage... heh)

Does Gam still play? Was guilded with him for years. After server merges I think at least half of my friends list is screwed up name wise so I thought most of my old guildies were gone by now

Question - Gamparse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back