• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - TLO for spell gems being greyed out? (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
5,392¢
Does anyone know of a TLO I can use in a holyshit to check to see if certain spells are grayed out and then take an action? I'm trying to squeak a bit more dps out of a couple casters, and want to use a shit to have them weave a clicky nuke in if its ready, but only if all other nukes are down. Raz's afnuke2 does a great job keeping 3-4 spells greyed out at a time, so I'd like to build on that to build in a clicky.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, shit ... I could just do a check for !${spell is ready (I get that's the wrong syntax)} and that achieves the same thing.

I think what you actually want is

Rich (BB code):
${Me.SpellInCooldown}

This will return true when you're in the global cool down after casting a spell, which is probably the best time to cast clicked/AAs (if their cast time is less than 1.5s I guess)

Question - TLO for spell gems being greyed out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back