• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zerker endurance question. (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
I am messing around with a group of 5 zerkers and a cleric. Very fun group, but they go through a ton of endurance and are always running low or out. Even the raid geared tanking Zerk with Breather III stays low. Dichotomic Rage uses a ton of endurance and is up once per minute. Is there a way to have all of my zerks to sit between spawns? My camp has mobs popping quickly, but any increased endurance would be great for the lower Geared/AA'd zerkers who don't have the endurance the Raid geared zerker has. Thanks for the help.

Man, that sounds like a fun group!!

I've been toying with the idea of going Druid, chanter, wiz, wiz, Mage, Mage. I feel like that would be pretty fun, too ;)

Man, that sounds like a fun group!!

I've been toying with the idea of going Druid, chanter, wiz, wiz, Mage, Mage. I feel like that would be pretty fun, too ;)

It's a blast with each of the 5 zerks now 105 and using Dichotomic rage. Dicho from 2 zerks usually kills the mob quickly. I used to have a group of 6 Magicians. That also was a blast. Didn't even need a healer. With 6 Mage pets I had to occasionally make a new pet to replace one that "took one for the team" LOL No heals needed.

- - - Updated - - -

as a matter of interest what group content you doing with that group? and what expac raid gear is your raid zerker wearing?

While leveling from 85-103 I fought in ROF zones, then post 103 moved to COTF zones. Tank Zerk is a mix of TDS and TBM raid gear with Max AA's, so he is pretty hefty. Mobs die so fast that he rarely drops below 75%. Looking for a TDS zone that provides even better exp now that I am working on AA's for the other Zerks.

Question - Zerker endurance question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back