• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - AASpend Issue (resolved) (1 Viewer)

SamhainIowa

RedCents
442¢
With the Assistance of RedBot I fixed an issue having to do with the recent patch and AAspend. And really its likely to happen anytime they change AAs to remove / consolidate them.

if you are using AAspend to purchase specific AAs ( as they are stored in your ...\mq2\release\character.ini file ) if there is an AA listed in that file that no longer exsists, you character will crash when the plugin is loaded.

simple solution is to not load the plugin, But if your like me and want to use this fantastic plugin you can remove the specific lines in your character.ini file that corresponds to the removed AAs ( or remove all of them )

Which AA's did you have to remove? Mine is working with no crashes, and have not removed anything from the ini.

I wonder if this will affect Raz's afnuke bot and the aaspend .ini associated with it... I haven't crashed yet, so.... *crosses fingers* lol.

Kinda yes, Kinda no, it just uses more mana, but so far not really a game changer...

- - - Updated - - -

I have noticed that all my toons are requiring a new "/aaspend brute on" command before they will go back to AAing. don't forget your "/aaspend save" after

Guide - AASpend Issue (resolved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back