• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - HOW TO OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET RIGHT NOW! A step by step guide! (1 Viewer)

Coinstop

BANNED
RedCents
1,149¢
How to open a Customer Support Ticket right now!

Step 1: Reboot your computer.
Step 2. Download a proxy
- Ultrasurf is a free one - I personally use TorGuard.
Step 3. Run the proxy and go to www.whatismyip.com to verrify you are pinging from a new location!!!!
Step 4. Make a new email! (I used www.Mail.com)
Step 5.Make a new DBG account!
Step 6. VERIFY YOUR EMAIL / ACCOUNT!
Step 7. Open a new tab on browser - Keeping your tab open with your new logged in / verified account!
Step 8. Go to www.daybreakgames.com and click games -> View Everquest Website.
Step 9. Click Get Help
Step 10. Log in (It gave me the run around and kept bringing me to a "Verify Email" page, repeat step 7-10 until you get in!
Step 11. Open support ticket
Step 12. Profit???????????

I currently have an OPEN support ticket regarding the matter and previously couldnt do such on newly made accounts or unbanned accounts!
If this helped you please share the heck out of this with the community, drop a line on this thread confirming it worked or hit "Thanks" !

If anyone less tech savvy needs a hand PM me and Id be happy to walk you through or help you via Teamviewer!

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Re: HOW TO OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET RIGHT NOW!

I opened one no problem with my cell phone disconnected from my wifi for anyway who doesn't know much about computers like myself.

Im so happy for the messages I'm getting! Thanks everyone I appreciate all the thanks!
VERY VERY GLAD to see this is working for everyone!

Every indication points to total IP blockage for any purpose. Your work-around is sound. I will be doing this shortly, except the rebooting thing... can't say why :rolleyes:

Every indication points to total IP blockage for any purpose. Your work-around is sound. I will be doing this shortly, except the rebooting thing... can't say why :rolleyes:

I totally understand, My microphone drivers shit out days ago on my main computer and I havent been able to reboot due to things and stuff. ;P

I did a ticket 15 hours ago or longer, still haven't heard anything. Has anyone heard anything on theirs?

Re: HOW TO OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET RIGHT NOW! Got my accounts back!

Not yet, I'm assuming they're probably still discussing what to do about the situation on their end and they're also FLOODED with tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

Greetings,

This is a notification from Daybreak Game Company.

We regret to inform you that the account name: xxxxxxxx has been issued a warning due to a Chargebacks violation. After reviewing our records, one of the characters on this account was found to have committed the following violations:

On Thursday, June 30th, Daybreak Games identified and suspended a number of accounts across EverQuest, EverQuest 2, PlanetSide 2 and DC Universe Online. These accounts had redeemed content via keys sold on third-party key selling sites. Those keys had been invalidated due to credit card chargebacks, which is often indicative of fraudulent purchases. Players should always beware of keys sold outside of Daybreak Games or our official affiliate partners like Steam.
Daybreak understands that some players may not have known that they were purchasing invalid keys. We will be reversing the suspensions through the holiday weekend so players can continue to play and enjoy our titles. However, we want to emphasize that players should be wary of any game keys purchased from sellers other than Daybreak or Steam, as those keys may not be valid, and we cannot provide any refunds for keys that were purchased from third-party sites.

We do not take situations like this lightly and are informing you that future incidences could result in further action against you, up to and including permanent account ban. You may view the full Terms of Service here: https://www.daybreakgames.com/terms-of-service

Thank you for your consideration,

Daybreak Games Support

Guide - HOW TO OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET RIGHT NOW! A step by step guide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back