• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest July 6th: ULTIMATE EQ TRIVIA NIGHT! Win a rare geared 105 WAR + more (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,650¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Congrats to last month's winners!

On July 6th at 9pm EST, RedGuides' presents...
ULTIMATE EverQuest Trivia

Live, head-to-head trivia!

Take home an ANGRY. BARBARIAN. WARRIOR. Level 105. Max AA. Geared.

6 runners up receive accounts & prizes too!

JOIN HERE!!

"Artist's depiction of your new warrior"
barbo.png

This month's contest is brought to you by:

&
Hopeless the Krono salesman

A taste of the equipment:
Legatus Earrning
Centurio Earring
Legatus Faceplate
Centerio choker
Centurio Cape
Legatus girdle
Legatus Band
Centurio Band
Ferio 1h bash
Blue Tower shield

To win this toon, you need to enter our trivia room on July 6th, 9pm EST and trivia your heart out with the gang. It's recommended you bring a beverage or two, we just added 100 new questions.

TIPS:
  • Classic era knowledge is highly recommended. Questions are mostly from Classic to Planes of Power, though there is some new stuff up to TBM.

• If you're in it to win, I suggest you use a nice comfy keyboard rather than mobile. Speed is key.

• Looking answers up online is fine, but those who know the answer will likely beat you to the punch. And there's quite a few you can't look up :)

• There will be a few errors, duplicate questions, and spelling mistakes. I apologize in advance, but if the trivia bot thinks Norrrath is spelled with 3 r's, then that's the correct answer.

• Invite friends, guildies! You don't need to be a member of Redguides to play. This contest is mainly for fun and open to the public.

Prize List:
  • 105 Warrior (max AA, geared, rares, all expansions) for one grand prize winner. Courtesy of ToonsByRaz
  • 105 Wizard (heroic AA, all expansions) for the second place winner. Courtesy of ToonsByRaz
  • TWO KRONO for the third place winner. Courtesy of Hopeless
  • TWO KRONO for the fourth place winner.Courtesy of Hopeless
  • ONE KRONO for the fifth place winner. Courtesy of Hopeless
  • Color username for the sixth place winner.
  • 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for the seventh place winner. Enjoy MQ2 compiles, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community.

Rules:
No purchase necessary. This is a public contest held on the Espernet IRC server, no Redguides membership required! You should register your nickname prior to the event to avoid any issues. If we run into any issues during the event and are unable to continue, a make-up contest will be held. If there's a tie, we'll use a random number generator (in-game or in IRC) for the tiebreaker.
Playing with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

By the way, check out our FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/RedGuides

Last edited:
Just found out my wife got me a concert tickets for my birthday - UGH - on the 6th ....lol

I hope everyone has a great time and wish you all the best of luck at the trivia contest!!! Sounds like a real blast!!

I'm on VaCay at that time too......girl says no computers...for 3 weeks (hmm, how much can i do on a cell?)....

9PM Eastern time you say, I cannot wait! I think I will even bring a door prize and toss it in the pot!

As a door prize I will give out a Legends of Norath loot card Visage of the Girplan to some lucky person just for showing up!

Must be able to receive LoN cards in order to claim!

Can late arrivals jump into the action? I have a little dinner date with an old friend and think it's unlikely I'll make it back in time for the start.

Cheers,
Sum1

Jo8RGjL.png

Had a lot of fun. Twizgarne is a beast with trivia. Thanks for hosting Redbot and for the prizes Raz & Hopeless!

Huge, huge thanks to Razkle for donating the accounts tonight, competing for something big really made the early game exciting!

(and then twizgarne ran away with it)

WINNERS:
#1: twizgarne 306300 - WARRIOR ACCOUNT
#2: Darkie 163650 - WIZARD ACCOUNT
#3: jMACE 159925 - TWO KRONO (msg me char/server for parcel)
#4: Gillybear 135150 - TWO KRONO (msg me char/server for parcel)
#5: Flowmsp 111075 - ONE KRONO (msg me char/server for parcel)
#6: r1pt1de 109525 - 50 Redcents
#7: Rhulad1 83650 - 50 Redcents
And flowmsp for the door prize! (msg Razkle for delivery)

Last edited:
Had a ton of fun with this. Thanks for hosting. I'm just surprised I managed to do fairly well while raiding haha.

Glad to see my F for respects meme managed to make it to your screenshot Red :p

Was a lot of fun interacting with this community more and my favorite quote of the night was Redbot saying something along the lines of "fuck is the most common answer"

Darkie has waived the 105 wizard account, and wishes to donate it for the next contest.

He didn't want me to say this in public, but I'm saying it anyway.

I say yes, weekly! And I too will answer more than 2... It doesn't take that long so if we did 100 at a time no one will really have to give up too much grind time. We don't have to give prizes every week, could just tally up pts for the month... Could also continue the Q/A thread for more material. Any way we can get spelling corrected? Kinda frustrating to have right answer but dorkpuss not recognize it. Caps should be completely ignored as when I was watching sometimes it would matter and then not others.

Contest July 6th: ULTIMATE EQ TRIVIA NIGHT! Win a rare geared 105 WAR + more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back