• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - XP Question (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,873¢
Pronouns
He/Him
So lets say I have a group of 105s and I am working on taking a heroic toon to max AA / 105 with that group of 105s.

I have a couple of questions

Does the xp penalty go away at 100 or 101?

Assuming it is 100 or 101 - should I get the toon to lvl 100/101 and then go 100% AA max out AAs before going to 105 or max lvl first then do AAs at 105?

I always hit 105 then max AA's unless it's an SK/Pal or something with a ton of AA's then I do 100 max AA's, then hit 105 and max the rest. Pretty sure it's a matter or preference but that's just my two cp!

The advantage to maxing AA at 100 and then pushing for 105 is a wider variety of places to grind AA. There are more remote places to grind AA in previous expansions than there are in CoTF, TDS & TBM.

Aye, working towards using the fellowship. Only have 1 toon maxed out, my tank is almost maxed and others are getting close. I was just curious about 101 then max aa or 105 then max aa

I was thinking about this too, Razkle - I can get the AAs faster if I max level and then gear the toon out with TBM stuff (with augs that are 105) plus the toon would be useful regardless of where its AAs are at. So I think I will do that.

That's what I am finding Raz. I need the AA's to survive 'the new camp' but getting them really slows down my leveling. I ended up choosing which ones I really need along the way, then I'll just pick up the rest once down leveling. In a PLing situation I would definitely max lvl then go AA, so next grp I will do differently.

Question - XP Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back