• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - when in someone inbox inquiring. (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
15¢
im not sure but as of lately alot of people are in my inbox asking how much and dont have common curtousy to say no thanks or to much or a freaking reply , i know ive posted it stay out my inbox or anyone elses if your not kind enough to respond back especially since you asked me or anyone else how much​

I don't know I agree. If I ask a salesman IRL a question, I aint gonna send him a letter. They wanted info, they got info, end of story.

I don't want want to pay that much.

P.s. I love you

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I don't know I agree. If I ask a salesman IRL a question, I aint gonna send him a letter. They wanted info, they got info, end of story.

so you wouldn't want common curtiousy ? of say ok or thanks or anything ?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want want to pay that much.

P.s. I love you

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I mean I agree , ALL had to be said no thanks or ok thanks or something that way I know you atleast acknowledge me or my response ect..

My kingdom for less inbox, its not a cowbell people, I don't need more of it... but I agree common courtesy is a plus

I don't think it's that big of a deal. That's why I didn't reply even after you sent me 8 messages in a row. I'm not trying to stir up drama I just think it's a little crazy. If someone's not replying take a hint they weren't interested after you told them the price.

That type of courtesy also isn't so common, clearly, if multiple people are doing it.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. That's why I didn't reply even after you sent me 8 messages in a row. I'm not trying to stir up drama I just think it's a little crazy. If someone's not replying take a hint they weren't interested after you told them the price.

That type of courtesy also isn't so common, clearly, if multiple people are doing it.

Courtesy goes both ways. I get a lot of replies saying sort of "I'll get back to you in a week when I get my wages paid!!" and they very seldom do. I agree with the thread creator, but I usually only send 1 message back asking for "hey, are you still interested?". Usually with no answer as a result. Buying stuff takes about 5 minutes for a Paypal payment, selling on the other hand is sometimes 2 days of scheduling.

Discussion - when in someone inbox inquiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back