• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Either I won EQ or Broke it! (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
Today I log one of my many bank storage toons in because it would not let me parcel him, it just returned whatever I sent no error..... So I log him in to this message...

winEQ.png

now I just can't decide does this mean I win EQ or does this mean I broke it? Apparently 500 is the most a parcel box can hold....

I blame Redqueen, she sends me 1 Fire Beetle Eye all the time, so apparently she sent me 500 of them

I hit the limit once when camping in LP. Loot drops RK II spells like Sunshard Pebbles haha. I had been sending them all to one toon for so long that like you said, it started sending them back.

lmao I have 4 accounts with 6 trade toons each just to hold the metric shitton of materials I can't seem to part with! No kidding I have 1 toon with 34x 30 slot bags that are all full of Extraplanar silks to make over 1,000 Extraplanar bags with... It is a sickness I tell ya!

I'm having a hard time Krono farming now so I'm on the other end of the spectrum. Down to 6 active out of 18 and pondering a live server til next expac since my bertox mains cant wear half the stuff I left on them without being gold.

Wheres the party at atm?

I haven't actually played EQ in ages. All the shit I used to farm and sell on /barter no longer sells. So in turn, I can't keep my accounts gold. Granted, I don't really need them gold, but I need a new camp to farm and I don't like change lol

Hmm reading this post has me picturing Raz's toons on extreme hoarders, all toons with mats piled up along the walls barely a path to walk around.

I can just image the guy holding all the spider silks....stuck to wall, and ceilings (caution the "large" bundles, were probably former visitors who ot "lost").

yep its 500, learned this when I farmed fire beetle eyes on TLP. Had 3-4 mules with 500 and a few times I accidently logged into them, had to make a new mule to send the eyes to otherwise logging out deletes all but 50 stacks. It was a PITA, sure am glad fire beetle eyes got nerfed, it was easy money but very very tedious

you have no idea the pain it can be to walk 6 steps from the parcel vendor to the bank vendor when you have 10x 30 slot bags full of steel ingots you need to bank

SO ENCUMBERED

hmm might be time to dust off my parcel bot and fix some of the things in it again, was handy to just start it up and have it parcel everything in one script

Be very careful haha, anything over 49 that you don't move before you log poofs!! Wow, that is a lot of parcels.

I love it... Here is the first thing I thought of when I just saw this thread:

Attachments

• Bank-Error-in-your-favor(450-Parcels).jpg
    Bank-Error-in-your-favor(450-Parcels).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,552
Funny - Either I won EQ or Broke it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back