• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - XP Bonus Weekend (1 Viewer)

Incognito

RedCents
1,318¢
It's official, just saw this in game:

You'll see additional experience and additional faction during the Memorial Weekend. In addition, members will receive a 40% membership discount from items purchased in the Marketplace.

Damnit ... I knew I should have left my team running this weekend!

Its good bra, I'll help ya out. Gimme your loginz and I will fire up yer grpz for ya!

- - - Updated - - -

From the Everquest site, here are the full details:

Norrathians - are you ready to take advantage of everything this long weekend has to offer?

Beginning at 12PM PT on Friday, May 27, 2016 and continuing until 12PM PT on Tuesday, May 31, 2016, all players will receive 50% bonus XP and double faction! This promotion is available on ALL servers, including Time-Locked Progression servers.

Not satisfied with just double faction? Pick up and stack a "Double Faction Potion" from the marketplace and increase your faction gains (and losses) even further.

Marketplace Discount and Special Items

As an added bonus, All Access members will also receive 40% off all marketplace purchases! If you're not sure how to use this serious discount, there are a few items you won't want to miss.

It's a great time to grab The Legend of the Dragonbrood packs before they're retired to the vault on Tuesday, May 31, 2016!

Also, we've got a HUGE list of special items. Some of these items are back in the Marketplace for a limited time. Other items will be retired at the end of this promotion.

Returning for this promotion for a few days, before going back into the vault:

Spirit of Ice Cream
Preserved Frog Leg
Dried Frog Leg
Title of " the Relaxed"

These are items that are being retired to the Norrathian vault 12PM PT on Tuesday, May 31, 2016. Don't miss your chance to get:

Marvin the Goblin
Oashim Familiar
Poisonsprite Familiar
Ruffian Finnigan Familiar
Ruffian Bonnie Familiar
Attendant Kandus Familiar
Scribe Glyssel Familiar
Scribe Daror Familiar
Knife of Daring Dispenser
Gamework Companion Controller
Jennifer's Lost Locket
Everburning Ember
Geerlok Party Bot
Swarm of Bees
Swarm of Ants
Rose Colored Glasses
Skull of the Amused
Cliknar Worker Familiar
Goblin Skull Fetish
Flower Bouquet of Plenty
Box of Daisies
Spy Glass
Rowdy Rock Dispenser
Freezing Cold Ice Cream
Spitting Ooze
Empathetic Ooze
Unstable Ooze
Fae-Touched Gnome
Caged Aggressive Rat
Super Spicy Curry
Stone Companion
Sarah's Lost Locket
Captured Bone of the Lost
White Queen Marionette Familiar
Magic Sphere of Answers
Panpipes of the Dancer
Ticking Companion
Snappy's Claw
Lucky Copper
Moody Harlequin Marionette Familiar
Pinwheel
Melancholy Jester Marionette Familiar
Dark Prince Marionette Familiar
Kaleidoscope
Happy Noble Marionette Familiar
Ball of Fluffy Cotton

Not an All Access member yet? With bonuses, discounts, access to special servers, and more, there's never been a better time to join!

I don't want to jinx it but something is wrong....

I started a group of 105s with ZERO AAs on Wednesday, Autogranted them all.... When the exp kicked in I popped exp pots and each of them and I still have pots left....

They all have 11k+ AAs already, this is not normal! The exp is way higher then I was expecting! I know this is a good thing, but DAMN! Get your asses out there and level, this is crazy!

Damnit!!!!!! Lol F if I've missed the great exp giveaway of 2016!

Any chance your setup is resulting in this exp? Like you found a bug?

News - XP Bonus Weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back