• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Combines / Tradeskilling (1 Viewer)

The TS macs no longer work and haven't for quite a while. The people that originally made them no longer play or update them. Wht most people do is get a ton of mats for the recipe at the trivial you want to get to and start the combines in the tradeskill and click make all.

I use the potions mac. Perhaps you could find one that is close to what you want and either update it to work with current patch or modify one for your particular TS (which you didn't mention btw). You also mentioned plugins although I suspect you meant macro...

Rich (BB code):
#event OutOfStuff "Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory." 

Sub Main 
:Loop 
     :ClearCursor 
    /if (${Cursor.ID}) { 
        /delay 10
        /if (${Cursor.ID}==16598) /destroy
        /autoinventory 
        /goto :ClearCursor
    } 

/notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton leftmouseup 
    /doevents
    /delay 10
    /notify TradeskillWnd AutoInvButton leftmouseup
/goto :Loop 

/return 

Sub Event_OutOfStuff 
/endmacro 
/return

Step 1: Use Alla's or EQTraders to find the highest possible trivial combine for the tradeskill you want to skill up on (I prefer the lowest number of subcombines as possible)
Step 2: Gather enough resources to do maybe like 10 successful combines
Step 3: Buy the craftsman/tradeskill potion from the daybreak store
Step 4: Down that bitch
Step 5: /mac combine (I think that's what it is) where they essentially just spam combines over and over and over
Step 6: Watch all the failures, but the potion gives you back the materials, and you can skill up on failures... your skill ups fly.
Step 7: Hope you have enough materials to get to 300 in the desired tradeskill before you start succeeding at combines
Step 8: Repeat with a different skill

Hot Tip: I like to gather materials for more than one tradeskill so that when I get into the higher skill ranges and start succeeding I can switch to a different tradeskill immediately and not waste time running around with a potion running. PoK/Lobby does NOT stop the potion from counting down, so take that into consideration (it did for a while, which was fucking badass).

Question - Combines / Tradeskilling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back