• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - facebook page (1 Viewer)

Redguides gets 1 like on facebook for this, hoosierbilly gets 5 :mad:

Like on facebook is tricky, it reveals your facebook name. Guess we all need to make facebook account using our redguides account names.

also, I think I discovered something interesting, funny is much more profitable then helpful?!?

Thats because funny is read by those that CAN give thanks, helps are read by those that can't......

Not sure whats wrong with THAT bard but I started switching chanters to bards cause my bards can off tank while the healer is busy rezzing the real tank....

heh, had a mission named flat eat my tank today, so of course the zerker and ranger stepped up to stomped too. The enchanter ended up tanking for 90% of the named HP while the wizard and cleric merc took down the named. Me lub chanties long time!

Some of the mission named are just mean to me =(

12049584_10205061718442241_3213074304751698408_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have heard that about chanters but mine never fair that well, prolly cause they are busy with mezzing and casting dps stuff and never have the right runes on when I would need them too. Don't get me wrong someday I would love to have a kiss that pumps up my chanter to take a punch in the face.....

I have heard that about chanters but mine never fair that well, prolly cause they are busy with mezzing and casting dps stuff and never have the right runes on when I would need them too. Don't get me wrong someday I would love to have a kiss that pumps up my chanter to take a punch in the face.....

There are 3 simple downflags you can use to easily make your Enchanter more tank-ish. (And your runes should always be up in the first place!:( Long duration buffs)

Well, TBM itemization is taking the tank out of chanter. Still decent though.

TBM itemization has done nothing to Enchanter tanking aside from improve it with huge boosts to hAGI. Not sure where you are getting this idea from...

Funny - facebook page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back