• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest December Contest: Beat the high score, win Krono, win Everquest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
ok here is the deal, we shall call it a friendly wager. Beat my 1 click sell price with vendor loot (not nobles, that's cheating) and win a month of free Redguides Level 2 access!
ok here is my screenshot of my bag selling to a vendor with 1 click!

MoneyShot2.jpg

That is 900,000 Plat from 1 click SOLD to the vendor! Can you beat my high score? After the contest I will post the unedited pic showing you exactly what was in the bag..... This Contest will run until December 15th, Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Your submission should contain a photo with or without the bag of goodies showing like the example, but be prepared to show the contents if you can beat me.

The bag contains only items farmed in game and sold to a vendor, no tricks, no hacks, no photoshop! Play fair, beat the high score!

P.S. If I happen to win I am donating the Krono to eqMule for his hard work!

But don't let that stop you from beating me, you can do it! lets go!

Re: December Contest: Beat the high score, win Krono

Razkle this is a wonderful idea, allow me to add!

For the highest score posted this month, Two Krono
For the second highest score, One Krono

Post your edited screenshots, and like Razkle said, be prepared to show one of us the contents via PM if we question you :)

And the following prizes are for anyone who simply replies to this thread (it doesn't have to be an entry)

Prize List:
  • One Krono for one lucky winner.
  • Avatar change (from redcent shop)
  • Color username (from redcent shop)
  • 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy MQ2 compiles, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community.

If you need something to say, tell us:

Which class is the best puller for either active playing or KissAssist?

Rules:
No more entries after December 20th, 11:59 PM PST.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
One reply only, please. Multiple replies (and therefore multiplies entries) are allowed so long as you are carrying on a normal on-topic conversation.
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't get it to you.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

TIME REVISION NOTICE : now that Redbot has turned this into a monthly event the new deadline is December 20th Just in time for the Baby Jesus or whatever you celebrate....

- - - Updated - - -

best class for puller is my Warrior with a Bow, cause the range is INSANE and he can eat a snack after he gets back to camp while we are all waiting for the mob to run its pissed off ass to my team so it can die tired and bleeding

Was that 4000 blue diamonds you sold razkle? That's about the only thing I can think of that would be high value and stack in large enough numbers to get close to your result ;)

Shadowknight handsdown, reason...options.
Can pull with:
1) Melee(and survie the hit)
2) Bow (and not worry aboutdoing so much damage as to get summoned)
3) Spell,Disc,AA (Has a variety of these that can do little or no damage available)
4) Pet (Screw "Abort pull, no LoS" crap, pets run up/down hills, around corners and even had it open a door and pull).

Not to mention snareability AND FD (Trying work with this in a set of holys/downs to effectivly single pull).
Also instacast self invis, IVU, lev, instacast very fas horse for a burst of speed.

Bard FM requires mana, so it's not unlimited (technically). I personally prefer to pull with my chanter, but I've been putzing around on my necro and having a blast -- pet pulling is where it's at. I imagine that's why so many people vote SK as well.

My best puller is the Monk, his range is a bit more limited then bow but not by enough. He does work much better at higher level, Runs faster, Vigorous Shuiken with Echo of Confusion line makes splitting easy, Guardian blade for more distance and of course FD if things go bad.

edit: might be time to sell all the diamonds and blue diamonds I have been saving for years to tradeskill, lol. I doubt I could farm enough even in month to match raz.

I pull with my warrior and a bow, or my enchanter. War and bow for trivial content, chanter if things could get ugly. I don't farm plat though... Maybe I should start. :)

I prefer to pull with my enchanter, but I really enjoy having a monk in my group doing all the pulling. Unfortunately, I like to pull 5 or 6 and lock them down, the monk only pulls one. Much slower.

I'm a fucking BOSS. I pull with whatever class I am playing. I've even pulled as a shaman but I much prefer pulling with classes that have a lot of options like enchanter, ranger or bard.

Heh, I gotta agree with Anonymous here.

My favorite pulling class is whatever I'm playing on TLP. I started with Enchanter, now I'm playing a bard, and I like pulling with it. However, if I had to pick and actively play one, id go back to Monk, because I don't need to click different Twist buttons, or crazy holy's.

EDIT: What the heck, why do I have an avatar. Hah.

This has been an interesting adventure Raz, thank you.
The absolute best I could do was to Match your numbers though, I could not beat them.

For Pulling, I prefer to pull with the tank I currently am using be it my War or my SK. Although in situations like the Ghosts or Sirens in TDS, I will pull with my Mage so if he is gonna get Mez'd my tank can continue to pull in and then Pull and Push (AAs) the mob to help stop it from Mezing my tank.

Respectfully,
~TheFiddler~

Bag-ShowNone.jpg

Of course, I make my Wizard pull.

Because that's the only way to make sure that bastard isn't Ninja AFK. ;)

Razkle this is a wonderful idea, allow me to add!

Which class is the best puller for either active playing or KissAssist?

I don't see how any class could be a good enchanter at pulling. Sure, you could flop around on a monk or you could fade with a bard, but enchanters have a divine ability to split and pull like none other.

For anyone wondering what was in the bag, everyone that entered shared 39 slots of Blue diamonds. I swapped out one stack of BD with a stack of Deepwater Black Diamonds that can be farmed in the TBS expansion. It actually took me a few nights to set up at a decent kill spot in TBS due to terrain and water and such, but was a learning experience working with EQNavigation and MQ2Navigation to get a decently functional mesh and such for the zone.

I can't say I'd recommend this spot for farming plat as the diamond and deepwater diamonds aren't quite as quick as in some other zones, and the pathing/terrain is a bit difficult to work with. But it worked well for this. :)

Contest December Contest: Beat the high score, win Krono, win Everquest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back