• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Will the MQ2Map plugin work on the Phinigel server? (1 Viewer)

jqpublic12

RedCents
30¢
That's the only plugin I use, and the only reason I pay the redguides subscription each month. It's unclear as to whether or not passive plugins will be banned.

Thanks,

Things come, things go, things change, adapt or perish....
Joined in August, posted 3 posts and ready to go, that's all I am saying on this..... lol

ok look I know you gave you word and all to not give out MQ2 on the new server, but I pay DBG a fee every month and I deserve to get the compile! <Pure Sarcasm btw to be clear>

People man, considering all the shit fuck soup that ragetard and lockass botters caused, I for 1 am glad mq2 will not be on that new server, you all go play there and leave me to getting real gear on my live server! As a community we all strive to get our macros or code just right, then all the TLP people who went there for the old school experience start wanting the mq2 added, well Fuck boys I can fix that problem, stay on a live server and police yourself to progress. Now I don't want to see 1 single TLPer come to live and be in PoK... You run everywhere like you want to and I will be out to help you kill Talendar when you fail... People think a new server will bring unity to the player base, nope it actually brings out the worst as everyone wants to be the only one on a sever to have a +3 sword....

It's either mq2 on phinny or mq2 on the rest of the servers, we can't have both long term.
We do phinny mq2, and we start a detection war which I don't have time for, no one pays me to write ring 0 drivers to avoid detection.
I hope there are many players that won't play on phinny unless there is a mq2 for it, and that's kinda the point, let phinny die quickly so we can get back to playing eq how it's meant to be played.
Hope you come back when phinny is dead and no longer an alternative for you.
Next tlp will probably be boxing allowed with all raids instanced, but only if we can prove to dbg that boxers are in majority and want this...

IF phinny is a success it might very well be the end for boxers on all servers.
Both redguides and mmobugs understand this, which is why they won't release mq2 for that server. It would destroy them long term.
I hope all mq2 users will understand and support this decision as well cause it's the smart thing to do.

It's either mq2 on phinny or mq2 on the rest of the servers, we can't have both long term.
We do phinny mq2, and we start a detection war which I don't have time for, no one pays me to write ring 0 drivers to avoid detection.
I hope there are many players that won't play on phinny unless there is a mq2 for it, and that's kinda the point, let phinny die quickly so we can get back to playing eq how it's meant to be played.
Hope you come back when phinny is dead and no longer an alternative for you.
Next tlp will probably be boxing allowed with all raids instanced, but only if we can prove to dbg that boxers are in majority and want this...

IF phinny is a success it might very well be the end for boxers on all servers.
Both redguides and mmobugs understand this, which is why they won't release mq2 for that server. It would destroy them long term.
I hope all mq2 users will understand and support this decision as well cause it's the smart thing to do.

Well said man, Noone wins if MQ2 is taken to Phinny server. The success of the Phinny server will only mean the downfall of MQ2, as DBG will see it as a sign that its what everyone wants. That all said, even if the worse case scenario happens, do they even have the man power to do those changes? TBM Expansion is a complete wreck with bugs / broken content everywhere. I'm more worried about the future of EQ than I am of MQ2 atm.

As many times as eqmule stated his choices behind this yet people still question will there be , i mean really come on stop asking answer is no will always be no even if you got a smart idea answer no please dont force eqmule to start chaning his mind and making things more difficult for rest of us because some are greedy and dont get the answers no

On paper, the Phinigel server sounds amazing. Reality is, it's almost 2016 and the TRUE EQ experience that everyone wants from when they were a kid is just a memory and needs to remain that way. This server, like every other "new" server, will get it's couple week or month honeymoon phase from DBG where there are GMs and people are answering petitions and it will get all of the support it needs and every casual around will get their free raid once a week. After that, and after the new smell wears off I think this server is going to crash harder than any other server before it when people realize there aern't enough Clerics around to support the raids because nobody wants to play a single-client cleric (because it's boring as shit.)

Thats because they want to be involved in the same thing as their boyfriends, so their boyfriend starts em out and says "hey, I need you to play a cleric " or "Lets start you off with a cleric cuz their easy to learn."

Question - Will the MQ2Map plugin work on the Phinigel server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back