• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What accounts get the 7/14 days free All Access? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,116¢
Today I logged in an account I had made in March of 2014 and not touched since.

To my surprise I was getting general spam and voila! I noticed that there were 6 days left on All-Access. Auto-grant here I come ;)

This means that upon release of TBM the account might have had 14 days of All-Access.

On the other hand maybe the account only got 7 days of All-Access starting from today?

Anyone know for sure how much All-Access dormant accounts get?

Also how long does the account have to lay dormant to get this bonus?

Useful answers get Redcents :)

A seemingly random selection of people who have not played or subscribed to EverQuest II in a while are noticing a “Nov15 Winback” entry on their accounts and the granting of 14 days of All Access membership, without receiving an e-mail informing them of this Winback Promotion. Others received the e-mail but have not noticed All Access having been turned on for their accounts. Another hush hush marketing promotion.

I would assume based on what you see the same was said for EQ but no duration of inactive time was supplied.

Interesting, I know that last year same thing happened some random selection of inactive accounts got All-Access for 14 days when TDS was released.

So far I am 4/4 on my inactive accounts. All have been inactive over a year.

Just wish I had found out about this sooner.. only 6 days to go and so many levels to gain..

Edit: 5th account which I logged in this July(so only 4 months ago), also got this bonus!

its 14 days all access, not sure as to duration need to be dormant but am assuming over a month as a cple accs i had logged in once in last month didnt get it.
from account info
Rich (BB code):
CURRENT ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN:  14 Days PRE-PAID Time
(Expires: 12/1/15)

Dang I feel bad now, I just came back in October, went gold on 3 accounts, and have 10 other FTP accounts I "mess around" with, and they all got it. Funny thing is, I was going to go gold on each account eventually (one at a time) just to get the autogrant, so I guess I got an early Christmas, then again, the joke may be on me cause now Im considering going to gold on a whole 6 box setup lol.

Edit: maybe since all my accounts are linked to the same email, they all got it, dunno.

Razkle since EQ went free to play all accounts accrue time played at the same rate, so if you made them around 2 years ago, then they would have 2 years of vet rewards and accumulate loyalty points regardless of being logged in.

just tried this on a couple of my accs and got message " you do not have a valid subscription"

easy fix for that, you have to log on 1 time without bypassing the loader, ie log them in with Launchpad 1 time, then they can be logged in with the bypass...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow Razkle! Which accounts got the Komodo Dragon? It was supposed to be 1450SC (DBG) purchase.

My March 2014 accounts all get the basic /claim such as View attachment 8261

the only reference I found to the komodo dragon mount was from last year.... these accounts were created during the free heroic time and then never played...

so weird, I have had that happen a few times this week, these are the steps I did
1, Launchpad login
2. set email and verify email
3. set secret question
4. click the box for subscription to everquest
5. Launchpad login 1 time to set...

Just went through all my accounts today, loaded them up with free 5 days all access, went to loyalty vendor with my 5.6k tokens, and bags of plat

After doing this on about maybe 12 accounts or so - im sat at 2.5mil plat :) enough for a couple kronos

Easy !

One last update on the All-Access, I did manage to get one Komodo mount on one dormant 85 heroic account.

Interestingly enough I had checked this account in early October so no idea why it got both All-Access and mount bonus.

Thanks Razkle for the tip. :)

Not much practical use (unless I make an alt) but hey free dragon mount!

EDIT: rereading my thread on this last year lol, it seems the dragon mount only appears in /claim in the last days not immediately, off to recheck my other alts..

EDIT2: still only one mount of out of about 20 all-access alts,

I even got the All-Access bonus on an account I created in October 9th 2015, played for a day and didn't log back until today.

So, Komodo question remains unanswered, but All-access apparently applies to all accounts that were inactive for a month leading to expansion release on Nov 18th.

Last edited:
What accounts get the 7/14 days free All Access?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back