• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Would you like to know who is Level 2? (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Some members have asked for a way to differentiate Level 2 users from Level 1 users. Is this something you folks would like? Do you see a use, for good or ill? Let me know!

It'd be great to know so we stop referring level 1 members to level 2 forums if they have a question about something. No point in linking to a forum post that they cant even view.

Plus it'd help A LOT in the Bazaar, I think, in cutting down on scammers and letting folks know who are actually members as opposed to just trolls.

Which brings me to my next suggestion...change bazaar to level 2 only or make it so only people with X amount of posts can make a thread.

It'd be great to know so we stop referring level 1 members to level 2 forums if they have a question about something. No point in linking to a forum post that they cant even view.

Plus it'd help A LOT in the Bazaar, I think, in cutting down on scammers and letting folks know who are actually members as opposed to just trolls.

Which brings me to my next suggestion...change bazaar to level 2 only or make it so only people with X amount of posts can make a thread.

OMG yes please, protect our bazaar! I think anything that lets us know level 1 vs level 2 would be nice, I want to encourage people to join level 2 as it really is worth it!

I agree telling a difference would be great! One reason is you can see who is more trustworthy and take this site serious. Yes some scum will seep threw the cracks but it will be easier to know the person your working with takes it serious as well. Plus level 2 is I agree with Razkle on that. One month and I am hooked will have to send another krono to keep sub going.

I think lvl2 for bazaar is awesome , that will cut back dramaticly on the scams and trusting ppl who you buy from , seeing a lot of noobie members selling stuff makes me nervous to buy from , I rather buy from someone who I can see been with RG , puts something to loose in their laps if you know what I mean if they scam .

Personally i dont care. But i think i am a bit different on that anyway. I dont need fancy avatars, or any special other things. It only distracts me from the important stuff (the written text ;P).

btw. Even if you activate "Do not use an Avatar" - you still have one. That makes me sad ;)

Personally i dont care. But i think i am a bit different on that anyway. I dont need fancy avatars, or any special other things. It only distracts me from the important stuff (the written text ;P).

btw. Even if you activate "Do not use an Avatar" - you still have one. That makes me sad ;)

Did someone say fancy avatars?

The plat icon next to someone's name indicates that they're a current subscriber/contributor of some sort. It could mean they're a $3 bazaar member, it could mean they're level 2.

I can make it more specific, but it would mean re-doing the entire permission setup.

I've only bought one because I thought THG would like it but I misread that and came off as a troll =p

Rb I like the plat icon, its not a nice ruby crown but it'l do :)

The plat icon next to someone's name indicates that they're a current subscriber/contributor of some sort. It could mean they're a $3 bazaar member, it could mean they're level 2.

I can make it more specific, but it would mean re-doing the entire permission setup.

Bazaar members could have a silver coin, and level 2 could be a gold coin. This is simple yet will make the point.

Question - Would you like to know who is Level 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back