• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest September Contest (MORE KRONO): Press "reply", Win Krono, Level 2 & more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
September Contest (MORE KRONO): Press "reply", Win Krono, Level 2 & more

Congrats to last month's winners!

11896417_10153006896596363_9030503461907592860_o.jpg
Test server players enjoying a GM event this month

The monthly contest is back with more Krono! The winner is chosen by /random. A single, simple reply of any word will enter you to win.

Prize List:
  • Two Krono for one lucky winner.
  • One Krono for another winner.
  • And yet another Krono for another winner.
  • Avatar change (from redcent shop)
  • Color username (from redcent shop)
  • 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy MQ2 compiles, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community.

Again, simply reply to enter.

If you need something to say, tell us:

Which class needs to be better, and how can it be "fixed"?

Rules:
No more entries after September 30th, 11:59 PM PST.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
One reply only, please. Multiple replies (and therefore multiplies entries) are allowed so long as you are carrying on a normal on-topic conversation.
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't get it to you.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

By the way, check out our FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/RedGuides

Re: September Contest (MORE KRONO): Press "reply", Win Krono, Level 2 & more

The Warrior .......
Needs better single & AE agro abilities with faster timers and lower Endurance costs.

Necro needs some love, no one brings one to a raid cause they just don't seem to bring as much as the rest.... great solo and good in groups, just need better RAID love for the Necro!
better sustained DPS spells vs dots would fix it....

Berserker as the only pure melee in game he should be top of the DPS but far from it.

needs discs that supply decent dps without relying on ADPS from other classes like they do now.

The Wizard, because it sucks to have to cast twice to obliterate a foe!

Warrior should get ac bonus for fuel wielding

beserker not sure what to do with it but since i have never had a desire to add one to my stable I believe it must need some work

The beastlord, I sadly just started playing one and hes good all around but definitely not as efficient as they should be.

Basically any melee spa is broken. Still. I have three melee dps, combined, putting out as much group dps as my wiz. That's just sad

Cleric! Just go ahead and give us some more powerful nukes and up our melee so we don't need anyone else. We also need a skill to mez, pull, and Feign death still...

Warrior single target AE is easy these days, but the AE/multi-target hate game is really far from optimal now. I don't think we should be the kings of AE hate that SK's are, but some more options would be nice.

Shadow Knights need to be the most OP tank ever. The other tanks are dumb heads. Also monks need to be buffed hard, but that's my super subjective opinion!

Rogues, great dps but need more utilities.

I think the class balance is as good as it's ever been on this current patch.

I think all 3 tanks should be nearly equal in their ability to hold single target hate and AE hate. the sk would still have an advantage from a DPS perspective of the tap series of spells and etc. the pally should still have an advantage from the heals perspective and the warrior should have the advantage for the mitigation perspective. But from a hate #'s perspective they should be nearly equal. I also for my own personal reasons think both the sk and pally should get AA dual wield but I know that's an unpopular opinion.

I personally think berserkers should top out in burst melee dps, rogues a close second and monks topping out from a sustained perspective.

I think the biggest shot-in-the-arm for the game will be related to it's underlying framework than to specific class issues. i.e. consolidated servers, instanced content, cross-server raids/dungeons/etc...

warriors. wtb more aoe aggro

I'll have to go with Berserker because that is the only class I have not seriously played.

Since they were the last to appear it seems they really have not found a real role to fullfill ( I heard Decapitate was pretty good for a while ).

Reply ding dong no one's at the door !!

Warriors need to be fixed so they will quit crying and getting Mage pets nerf'd nuff said

i thihnk the warroiros/paladins sould get a few more aoe aggro abitlites , sk prety good atm ...... i play ask mostly .. so i really miss aoe stuff when playing a warrior/paladin ...... zerkers .. need some kinda fix ( i do no tplay one ) but i rarely seem them around .

paladins, give us some damn ae aggro spells!

I agree more paladin ae agro.

But really I think all three tanks should put out the same agro and be balanced in other ways.

Druids. Really need either some dps or heal love because imo they are pretty useless compared to clerics or shaman.

Wizards need to be upped, so their KA weaves get at least a bit more better than merc wizards than they are currently..

stop making zerkers summon axes!

They all rock.

Warriors definitely need some ae aggro. Especially at lower levels.

Contest September Contest (MORE KRONO): Press "reply", Win Krono, Level 2 & more
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back