• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 3200X1800 UI with Big Fonts (1 Viewer)

TheTsr69

RedCents
97¢
So I picked up a laptop with a hi-res screen (3200X1800 native), but on native res I can not read all the fonts worth a damn. I got ISboxer to reduce the UI by half 1600X900 and can read everything fine, but was wondering if anyone had a hi-res UI with bigger fonts (yes I know you can right click some items and scale the buttons). I need all windows to be "BIGGER"!

Thanks!

You can change the font size in game: /chatfont 1 to 7 (I think 7 is the highest)

Then you can stretch the windows, but you may have to go to eqinterface and get a custom UI if you don't want to make one yourself.

Thanks I have tried the chat size and that helps with those windows and hot buttons can be made bigger - but the rest of the windows don't scale and have tiny ass fonts as far as I can tell. I have tried 4-5 eqinterface skins, but no luck. I was hoping someone here knew of a 3200X1800 interface that looked/worked well!

Question - 3200X1800 UI with Big Fonts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back