• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Good way to collect raid information for DKP? (1 Viewer)

etherealmist

RedCents
2,471¢
Wow made this very easy, but I was wondering what the best way or which software is best for doing DKP? I figure there must be a macroquest plugin to help with this, just not sure.

Anyone have any ideas?

mq2dkp is/was a think on the VIP forums. we had a special dkp program that would run in the background and parse out everything and all the /bids. i was going to update the plugin but since i quit playing eq right as i also started being raid leader, i never got around to it. it should work, but could easily do more. i think the standalone software may be the easiest so that everyone can use it without having to use mq2. i forget the name as it has been years. google should work though!

Wasn't there an irc eggdrop bot that could link to dkp? I don't remember all the components needed it for it but I was in a guild that used it and I would laugh so hard cause most of the members were so anti-mq yet there they were bidding using a mq2 plugin.

Tech - Good way to collect raid information for DKP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back