• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest July Contest: Press "reply", Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The farm in Dragonscale hills has been a long favorite. You can do 3 tasks missions from the near by gnomes making the camp an amazing leveling/aa spot.

Shards landing. Most of the drops are good for F2P people so they sell very nice and the AA exp isn't bad either

One of my favorite places to level up new characters is Solusek's Eye followed with a trip to Nagafen's Lair and then round it out in Sebilis with a Plane of Fire nightcap.

I'm a newly returned player, so I have catching up to do:
(1-25) CR skellys
(25-45) Bee's in Moors close to hive
(45-55) Plane of Innovation (crawling)
(55-65) Bloodfields at buildings past center bridge.. many adds
(65-70) Wall of Slaughter (roaming or wide open camp)
(70-75) Direwind Cliffs / Dragonscale Hills (undead in cliffs, clockworks in hills)
(75+) Unknown. ;)

Hm, back the days PoFire Tables during PoP.
Then Katta Kastrum
Currently (Progression Server) best XP spot oot Goblins, but i like The HOle more.. Better loot.

Favorite historic grinding zones: SolA, SolB, Tower of Frozen Shadow, Mechamatic Guardian.

Just came back from a year off, so not sure of current favorite grind. :P

Nice amount of entries this time!

The drawing will be held in two hours on the Vox server, Crescent Reach spawn point (make a new char, and you're there!)

TWO HOURS FROM NOW! 3PM PST Come watch!

WINNERS!

1 Month of Level 2: NoobExpert
Username Colors: TheMightyRedHamster
1 Krono: jmastema
2 Krono: Sinn69

I pulled an Oprah and gave everyone watching the in-game random today a Krono, it was a good time :) I really appreciate you guys showing up, made it 100x more fun.

/log of the in-game random attached. (character names changed to protect the not-so-innocent)

Krono winners: PM me a character/server to receive your parcel.
Other winners: check your redcent inventory.

Attachments

• eqlog.txt
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
Re: July Contest: Press "reply", Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more

well not EVERYONE lol check your log, you gave "acorns" 2 Kronos and me none

- - - Updated - - -

Grats to all the winners! People get involved, it pays! Well unless your me, but still, get involved!

Yeah I was trying to ask you if we all got 2 but you didn't respond to me on teamspeak. Don't worry I'll parcel it to you.

I kept trying to get you on teamspeak to ask if you got one or two. Then I gave up and went to bed. Damn Redbot had to post the log and since I'm your GL I guess I have to give you your kronos lol.

Maybe Redbot just likes me more than you ;)

Last edited:
I agree, I think Redbot is just serving me up some Karma, yeah I faded fast last night, sorry, too many late nights in a row....

Contest July Contest: Press "reply", Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back