• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest July Contest: Press "reply", Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,680¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Congrats to last month's winners!

10687337_10152550447001363_6358703221743498950_o.jpg

Escape the EQ summer lull @ RedGuides by winning some Krono! The winner is chosen in-game by /random. A single, simple reply of any word will enter you to win.

Prize List:
  • Two Krono for one lucky winner.
  • A single, shiny Krono for another winner.
  • Avatar change (from redcent shop)
  • Colored username (from redcent shop)
  • 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy MQ2 compiles, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community.

Again, simply reply to enter.

If you need something to say, tell us:

What's your favorite spot to grind XP?

Rules:
No more entries after July 31st, 11:59 PM PST.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
One reply only, please. An exception for multiple replies (and therefore multiplies entries) will be made so long as you are carrying on a normal on-topic conversation (to be decided by mods).
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't get it to you.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

By the way, check out our FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/RedGuides

Depends on if your TDS enabled or not... Some Rain of Fear zones if your 19/21 expansions...and Brothers Island or chaining HA if your 21/21

well i am returning this week after a year or so off so i just cannot wait to try the new expansion and die a few times because my gear is out dated.

for 33+ on TLPs I havent found a better "easy" exp grind than sitting 33 chars in AM safe area (lguk) and roaming around killing with a 50 mage.

Wish there was something better after 44 though (I know king is but dont have the capability to do that)

TDS - Combine Dredge or Thulisaur
CoTF - I'm sick of HAs but it's by far the best xp (close to 150 AA running gribble)
RoF - Evantil has fast repops, usually pretty empty. Grelleth is my another favorite
VoA - Beast's domain or Sarith
HoT - SS or Grounds bixie fort

Currently: Gribbles - can almost do scouting ahead in my sleep now. I box Nec / Shm and can tag team the whole thing relatively safely. the spellcasters at the end can make a bit of trouble.

Researching: Sanctum Somnium, Neriak 4th gate, Shard's Landing, or any other places to get a good grind going with Kiss

Favorites in history: Charm pet tanking in Crypt of Decay, Aggro kiting Halls of Honor, fear kiting in The Grey, scarlet desert, akheva ruins, highkeep goblins...

I'm certain there are better exp spots, but those were the ones I had the most fun in.

Contest July Contest: Press "reply", Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back