• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ultimate 2 box with mercs. (1 Viewer)

This also works well for 2 box....
1. Warrior
2. Cleric Merc
3. Enchanter
4. Wizard Merc

I tend to 3-box though, and use:
1. Wizard
2. Cleric Merc (reactive)
3. Warrior
4. Wizard Merc (burn)
5. Enchanter
6. Wizard Merc (burn)

It works great.

One of my most successful 2 boxes was BY FAR:

1. Mage w/ Earth pet (or really any pet)
2. Cleric Merc
3. Ranger
5. Wiz merc

This was me playing ranger and mage on kiss, could and did duo most of the group-able content to date, swapping Ranger for Enchanter works surprisingly well also

I agree with
SK +Healer merc (caster merc on tank gets in trouble when it attacks to early)
Chanter with Wiz merc to Nuke the shit outta everything!

Although I ran SK+healer and Wiz+Wiz merc for along time!

I refuse to play CastQuest, but I think this is a really interesteing combo with both named and grind potential
1 Pal
2 Beastlord
3,4 dps mercs of your choice (switch in a cleric for named/hard stuff)

Both Pal and Beastlord have huge potential, but somewhat difficult to play well.

If you're playing caster quest, then Necro + any other DPS class is pretty good too.

My favorite was

Necro
Cleric (merc)
Wizard
Wizard (merc)

I like that combo because I still get the feel of playing the Necro as my main (pulling, crowd control) and spending 95% of my time on him.

WHen I face named I will take the 2nd merc and make him a cleric... than BURN with necro and BURN with the wizard. it works pretty well.

just for fun I did Wiz+wiz merc and Wiz+wiz merc today and oh shit did everything die so fast nothing had a real chance of doing any damage to my guys..... hmmm Wiz wiz wiz with wiz wiz wiz merc next..... Its the Michael Bay Everquest Team!

just for fun I did Wiz+wiz merc and Wiz+wiz merc today and oh shit did everything die so fast nothing had a real chance of doing any damage to my guys..... hmmm Wiz wiz wiz with wiz wiz wiz merc next..... Its the Michael Bay Everquest Team!

I completely hit "Thanks" like i would hit "Like" on Facebook lol

Why the hell has no one mentioned this:

Necro (Cleric)
Bard(Wiz)

Feign/Fade anywhere, run speed, CC, spell adps... And swap in a healer when things get really tough...

I usually 3 or 4 box, but when i do 2 box, i go with...
war/sk
cleric(merc)
bard
cleric/rogue(merc)
(not a big fan of casters, specially as mercs, prefer melee and healers!!

on the new progression server i have been 2 boxing
Sk
Druid
(i know a shaman/cleric would be a better box, but its oldworld, i really wanted port ability!!)

Question - Ultimate 2 box with mercs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back