• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Looking for some friends on Test! (1 Viewer)

kserviss22

RedCents
37¢
At the moment I'm boxing a 95 bard, 95 sk, 88 mage, 88 shaman. Just getting familiar with KA, and at times it can be quite boring since I don't have anyone to communicate with. Also the guild I am currently part of is pretty much dead. Anyways if anyone wants to get together maybe make a guild or something, let me know

There are a few of us who play on test. I do on occasion but lately I've been playing mostly emu. I have a bunch of toons ranging from ~60-88. I just need to play more consistently. I know GPSSoldier calls Test his home as well and I believe he has a guild.

of course nothing is said about it, no one wants to be banned.. lol

I used to play on test, im on ragefire right now but I have 12~ish accounts on test with 100s with maxed out AAs and some decent gear :)

How the fuck can you get banned from the test server?

if they ban your account if you openly admit who you are on here and then they follow you around to verify you are using MQ.. thats why no one has said who they are or openly made a MQ guild even if its just open on the forums here

/testbuff biatches BAM 25

maskoi-test-25.jpg

Maskoi Trivia:
I was originally an Erudite SK on Tallon Zek

I miss Jahlen and my guild the Aggressors but not tallon Zek

He wont, he'll get a 100k mount, of course that means he wont be able to go into any dungeons but that's a small price to pay for huge brass balls.

Discussion - Looking for some friends on Test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back