• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - What's your favorite thing to do in Everquest? (1 Viewer)

What's your favorite thing to do in Everquest?

• Total voters

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,670¢
Pronouns
He/Him
The "Ever" part of EverQuest is my favorite thing about this game - there's no end and no goal aside from the ones you set yourself. With that in mind, what's your favorite thing to do with your time in EQ?

I love seeing someone with an awesome toon do something I had no idea it could do, then level one up of my own and try to make mine do it! I have somewhere around 90 toons now lol

I think I'm the ONLY one who voted for "help others" !!! You have no idea how many times I've taken someone through TDS Progression... lol

I saw this 90s monk murdering a zone all by himself, I was like hmmm... so I leveled up a monk to 92 and would bring lowbie friends to pof and I would murder the zone for them... had so much fun that monk is now 105..... I miss pof....

I'm still starting out again after being away since POP, I'm looking forward to exploring all the old raid zones and destroying the bosses.

Poll - What's your favorite thing to do in Everquest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back