• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best in slot gear (Non-All Access, Non-Raid/Progression) (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
784¢
Ok all, what's the best gear I can get for my SK without having to be all access. I don't raid or do progression of any kind. Just like to farm and make plat and chat with friends. I prefer 2H slashing weapons.

If he's a heroic toon, here is a list of augs you can get him:

Non-Prestige AC augs

Yeah, you lose a lot of AC relative to an all-access SK, but you could probably still do it with some work.

I don't think you can do the heroic quests unless the toon is flagged, and without that it's slim pickings for augs.

ACTUALLY you can now move up to the equivalent of t2 gear and still have it non-prestige - the castaway set is non prestige and the stats are equal if not a little better then the old t2 set, you just need someone with tds access to get them off the vendor for you.

He's not heroic so I don't think I can do those quests. Thanks though chuckles. And I'll look into to having a guildie grab that gear for me. Thanks for the suggestion Razkle!

Pretty much t1 TDS gear is the best, like everyone said. For a 2h look at fused coral stuff. Personally, especially with limited augs/gear I would run sword and board(again, fused coral and stormguard's crest). I run a f2p war, and in level appropriate content(lvl 100) he seems to do just fine as a bot.

Question - Best in slot gear (Non-All Access, Non-Raid/Progression)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back