• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Will there be support for ragefire? (1 Viewer)

knight4819

RedCents
Just woundering. coming back to EQ afte ra long time. I was just woundering before i subscribe, Will you be compiling for the new ragefire server set to launch on the 20th?

Sorry if i might have missed reading this somewhere else. But figured i would ask before i decide if i want to buy a subscription to the forums

The regular mq2 compile should work on ragefire, as we will be using the regular compile. Some features might not work id they are not implemented in live of course. Kissassist mostly works, but will not be supported until progression reaches a certain point.

The regular mq2 compile should work on ragefire, as we will be using the regular compile. Some features might not work id they are not implemented in live of course. Kissassist mostly works, but will not be supported until progression reaches a certain point.

Well i am not going to really be multi boxing. But the map`s and some of the offsets are nice for traveling around if you catch my drift. sow speed is nice

I am going to be playing mainly 1 toon, Being a cleric fulltime :)

Discussion - Will there be support for ragefire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back