• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - is there a downshit to check pet buffs? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
189¢
I want to use this item when my pet doesnt have the illusion, Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester. Is there a way to make a downshit for this? I cannot find any info on pet downshits.

I tried this but it doesn't use the item at all.

Rich (BB code):
downshit6=/if (!${Pet.Buff[Pet Illusion: Mad Jester].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester]} && ${Spell[Pet Illusion: Mad Jester].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester" item

anyone have any suggestions for this to work?

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Spell[Pet Illusion: Mad Jester].StacksPet} && !${Me.Pet.Buff[Pet Illusion: Mad Jester]} && ${Cast.Ready[Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester]} && ${Me.Pet.Distance}<${Spell[Pet Illusion: Mad Jester].Range}) /useitem "Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester"

Is there a similar object to check a group member for a buff?

Edit:, Wow I'm rusty, found it ${Group.Member[1]

Is there a string configuration for something like this (${Group.Member[1].Buff[####]}=0) I know this is wrong but was hoping there was something similar.

Last edited:
I believe to check PC buffs you need a Target object, not a Spawn object.

If the group members are your characters, you can configure their inis to check and request buffs with eqbc, but no way to monitor buffs in group that I've seen using MQ2Melee.

Example: You want your cleric to cast Virtue on your warrior.

Rich (BB code):
warrior.ini

downflag0=/if (${Spell[Virtue].Stacks}) /bct cleric //casting "Virtue" -targetid|${Me.ID}

My syntax is usually bad off the cuff, but you get the idea.

Question - is there a downshit to check pet buffs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back