• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest February Contest: Press Button, Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate Group with 6 players would have to have two tanks, two healers, and two dps.

Two Tanks: Warrior + Mage
Two Healers: Druid + Cleric
Two DPS: Wizard + Enchanter

SK
Bard
Necro
Wizard
Cleric
Shaman

Going to try replacing the Necro with Enchanter (SK and necro share too many spells), not sure how that will turn out.

I have Warr shaman mage ench with cleric merc and wiz merc so I would say the same just not with merc

I'm going with Ench/Druid/Pally/Mage/Mage/Wizard... lots of caster ADPS, 3 tanks (counting mage pets), 2 healers, lots of DPS. It's close to my in game setup.

Currently,
I made a six box Pal/Clr/Shm/Ench/Wiz/Bard. May switch out shm for another dps class at some point, but boxing with this group is a breeze :-)

I have not grouped in 10 years but this is what I would have liked to see. CLERIC - WIZZY - BARD - RANGER - WARRIOR - ENCHANTER

WINNERS!

1 month of Level 2: 1everdude
Color username: chuckles
1 Krono: HuffyHenry
2 Krono: swarmhost9922

Krono winners: shoot me a PM! Other winners will have their prizes delivered via redcents.

Log of the /random held on the vox server attached (some names changed, otherwise unedited)

Attachments

• contestlog.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
Contest February Contest: Press Button, Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back