• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest February Contest: Press Button, Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,113¢
Pronouns
He/Him
redmoon.png

Celebrate the shortest month @ RedGuides by winning some Krono! The winner is chosen in-game by /random. A single, simple reply of any word will enter you to win.

Prize List:
  • Two Krono for one lucky winner.
  • A single, shiny Krono for another winner.
  • Avatar change (from redcent shop)
  • Colored username (from redcent shop)
  • 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy MQ2 compiles, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community.

Again, simply reply to enter.

If you need something to say, tell us:

What would be your ultimate group of 6 players?

Not for any specific event, just for playing EQ in general. Example:
  • 5 wizards and an enchanter
  • cleric, druid, warrior, wizard, rogue, shaman

Rules:
No more entries after February 28th, 11:59 PM PST.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
One reply only, please. An exception for multiple replies (and therefore multiplies entries) will be made so long as you are carrying on a normal on-topic conversation (to be decided by mods).
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't get it to you.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

By the way, check out our FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/RedGuides

Last edited:
Being an old school PVPer, I am going to have to say Wiz/Wiz/Wiz/Wiz/Wiz/Bard

Good luck running.

What would be my ultimate group of 6 players?

SK, Bard, Enchanter, Mage, Cleric, Shaman.

(Though currently I run SK, Bard, Enchanter, Rogue, Cleric, and druid.)

Contest February Contest: Press Button, Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back