• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - boxing 6 (1 Viewer)

fruitloop09

RedCents
50¢
so i am running 6 boxes off 1 computer just fine i add a 5 pause for server delays and that seems to be enough .... however when i put stick on 1 of the boxes always lags behind the last session it was the shaman account this time its a SK ... i dont think its any particular account thing or server lag really but im also really not sure what it is .... im pl'n a new char so they dont have run i put sow on them and made the slowest the lead so they would all follow him .... i have been trying different things to see fi it changed anything or corrected it ... nothing useful so far really ... in either case anyone run into this before ?

have had this problem on and off for years even sometimes just with 2 accounts loaded, never really found an answer to it that got rid of it 100% . i did turn down fps on those following which most times helped but not always

what i do is when i run boxes, i just continously switch 123456 over and over untill i have to stop on one to do something. seems to work the best.
im only running a 2.1 ghz quad core from 2007-2008 ish era with 8 gb ram and a 1 gb video card.

Try /render fg 1 and /render bg 100 on all boxes
It will render fast when in foreground and less frequent when in background so your cpu will be at only a couple % I noticed this helps my toons keep up.

Question - boxing 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back