• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Core Plugin List (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
784¢
Is there a place on the forum that lists the core plugins for our compile? I'm meaning like the default ones.

I would have done that but when I used the RG Updater to update to the latest compile, it cleared my ini. It didn't load any plugins when I injected.

I would have done that but when I used the RG Updater to update to the latest compile, it cleared my ini. It didn't load any plugins when I injected.

Hey, I'm looking into this since I maintain the updater, but I can't replicate it. Can you give a bit more detail? Were you updating an old mq2, or starting from a new folder?

And if you don't mind, can you try replicating it? (perhaps in a backup folder)

Hey, I'm looking into this since I maintain the updater, but I can't replicate it. Can you give a bit more detail? Were you updating an old mq2, or starting from a new folder?

And if you don't mind, can you try replicating it? (perhaps in a backup folder)

I was updating from the previous compile. Didn't want it to overwrite any macros. Clicked the settings button and got an error. The program still updated the compile but it did overwrite everything and wiped my ini. I'll try to replicate the error so I can send it your way.

-Quick Edit-

No dice on replicating the error. I think it was b/c I was using an older version of the updater. I think the one I was using was version 1.03 instead of the current 1.2.

Request - Core Plugin List

Users who are viewing this thread

Back