• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Donate to Eqmule for UBER MQ2 Line Sight Fix (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,386¢
FROM Macroquest2 . com

Ok, here is the thing, MANY people have been asking me to fix LineOfSight.
The problem has been it has only been working 80% of the time or so, which means it has never been reliable enough to use.

Anyway after some research I figured out the problem, and I will release a fix before or on Christmas to the community as a thanks for all of your support.

I will do this no matter if I get one cent or not, but look, Im asking for you guys to fund this effort, Im a regular guy with a family and I support it by taking on coding projects, every hour I spend on MQ2 is an hour of lost income for me.

The funding goal is 1k usd.
If you do send a donation please reply to the post with amount you sent so others can follow the progress and know when the goal has been reached.

I don't think its an unreasonable goal, there are a lot of people downloading the zip each patchday so if everyone just gave a few bucks each I would be able to spend more time on fixing stuff that's broken or not working as intended in the future as well.

Anyway Thanks.

eqmule

Red Guides will match ALL Donations dollar to dollar up to a Total of $300.

You donate $5 we will donate $5
You donate $20 we will donate $20

Remember eqmule is a free lance programer. He works on MQ2 as much he can depending on the donations he receives per month.

This is completely voluntary of course but $5, $10, $20 could go along way for incentive to getting MQ2 updated.

To Donate via PayPal
1. Log in to paypal
2. Click the send money tab
3. Click on the personal tab
4. Select gift
5 To: [email protected]
6. Fill in an amount
7. Click Continue
8. Drop a quick note in the message box "Thanks for all the hard work from my name at Redguides." or something similar. This is important so eqmule knows it is from our members in case there are any problems.
9. Click send money
10. Post here that you donated. No need to name the amount if you don't want to.

Donated $25.00 to eqmule.
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 38012503YJ879043W) via PayPal credit.
Charged PayPal Credit (Unique Transaction ID # 23J69906RE135434F).

Request - Donate to Eqmule for UBER MQ2 Line Sight Fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back